Translate

Thursday 23 January 2014

After 23 Years of Marriage, Nigeria's Former Minister of state for Interior, Henry Abah and Wife, Mary Welcomes Baby.

After 23 Years of Marriage, Nigeria's Former Minister of state for Interior, Henry Abah and Wife, Mary Welcomes Baby. The wife is 49years old and God opened her womb and placed a baby there.

The husband said: “Through those many years, I never lost hope. On the political turf, I got a lot of jabs. Most times, when I object to certain issues based on principle, the politicians will say, ‘what do you expect? We are not surprised; after all, he has no child’.

While shedding tears of joy in the church, Mary Abah likened her many years of waiting for a child with the Biblical Sarah, wife of Abraham. She said; “Even when Hallish Street Doctors in London in 2011 told me that nothing could be done, I knew that it was only the Lord that could help me. I focused on the Lord and He did it for me.

“I thank the Lord for wiping away my tears and making me a mother at last. It is a dream I have heard since I married at the age of 27. Now, I am more than 49 years. It has taken a long time, but the Lord has done it for me’’. Praise God.

I pray for you reading this now. There are people who are mocking you openly or secretly due to your present condition, I prophesy to you that your time of remembrance has come. Every disgrace in your life will turn to grace, every insult will turn to result and mockery will turn to a miracle for you this 2014 in the name of Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment